Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Wool on Sundays...

Linking up again with Janine over at Rainbow Hare  blog for Wool on Sundays. Janine is celebrating 100 WoS posts and has included photos of some of the gorgeous projects she has done in those blog posts. 
Today I'm not writing about a project; more like a 'potential project' :-)
My friend Helen was recently in New Zealand and brought me back a skein of NZ wool. I love NZ yarns as they are always so soft and the colours are always wonderful.
And this lovely yarn gift is certainly soft and the colours are so pretty...my favourite colours too of course!
I have a few ideas of what I might make, so in a future Wool on Sunday this yarn will feature again. 
But for now, I'll fondle and stroke it occasionally like I always do with beautiful yarns! 
Janine is also having a Giveaway to celebrate 100 WoS posts...http://rainbowhare.com/about/

8 comments:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

That really is gorgeous yarn - such beautiful colours. I'm looking forward to seeing what you will make with it. Thank you for linking up with Wool on Sundays :)

margaret said...

what lovely wool I do like wool when it is not a solid colour, the blending here has worked beautifully, wonder what you will do with it once you have finished stroking it

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

These colors are great. I'll watch for it on Janine's link up. Nice of your friend to think to bring you a skein!
xx, Carol

Cynthia said...

Merino is my favorite wool and that is the prettiest blue I have ever seen! Do you have something in mind to make with it?

Sharm said...

its soooooo pertttttty! Can't wait to see what you make!

Kim said...

The wool looks so lovely and soft. Love those blue hues! Have a lovely week dreaming up what you will fashion out of this lovely.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

That is a very lovely shade!! Have fun :)

-Soma

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

I just saw the date of this post. I am sure you have made something wonderful with that yarn by now.

-Soma