Search This Blog

Thursday, November 26, 2015

It's a 'wrap'!

The interval, Monday to Thursday this week was the posting date for Chookyblue's Secret Santa Christmas Swap.
On Monday, I was still putting the finishing touches on the gifts that I made my partner but eventually all was stitched up and wrapped ready to go...

One big parcel and one little one containing the Christmas ornament...all ready for the 'trip' overseas. And what is quite exciting is that somewhere, someone has made something for me too! I love Chooky's swap as participants are always matched with a partner from another country. Unlike the last few years this is basically the only Christmas swap I've joined. 
( I'll reveal what is in the smaller parcel in a few weeks as participants are able to open the ornament parcel straight away. The main gift is opened on Christmas Day or whatever day is traditionally present opening day) 

6 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

It is exciting posting them off x

Anthea said...

isn't this just the best swap Maria?! lovely wrapping!

Susan said...

I love looking at all the presents that are swapped around...one day I'll join in . . .

Maria said...

Love Chooky!s swap...

Chookyblue...... said...

wonderful it's on the sleigh......

Nanette said...

It loks like a BIG decoration, how exciting for someone. and you always make the best gifts Maria :)