Search This Blog

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hmmm...seems like a bit of sarcasm there!

I've mentioned to a few friends something that happened just before Easter. DH stood in the kitchen and was looking towards the dining area. On his face was a look of stunned shock...'Where did that come from?', he uttered. 
I followed the direction of his gaze...

He was referring to our dining room table...what did he mean, where did it come from? It's been there since 2004 for goodness sake! Could it be something to do with the fact that for the past few months my stitching/crafting work area has spilled over from my sewing room on to this table? Could this table have become invisible under cutting mats, fabric bundles, boxes of threads and projects under construction? 
Yep! I had a big 'tidy up and put away' just before DsD1 and partner arrived to spend Easter with us! :-)

9 comments:

Susan said...

Bit rude these men!!

Jindi's Cottage said...

Cheeky bugger! :)

doodles n daydreams said...

Haha, typical man :)

Diana

Anonymous said...

It's definitely his turn to do the washing up after a comment like that ! ha ha

Nanette said...

Oooh, naughty.

Lady of the Manor said...

I chucked a bit when I read this. I hate to admit, I've thought that exact 'comment' myself after I clean off my dining table. It's like a whole new room!!! Hope you weren't TOO hard on him!! Zenda

Lin said...

Mmmmmm! xx

Bev C said...

Hello Maria,

Isn't it awful when visitors come, we have to clean up. I wonder what your hubby;s shed looks like!!

Have a great day.
Bev.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Hahahaha! Cheeky :)

-Soma