Search This Blog

Friday, January 10, 2014

Bad Girl...?? Lol!

I don't really bother with making New Year's resolutions, although I sometimes 'toy' with changing some habits. But I'm never 'resolute'/set in stone about these...just deliberately vague aspirations that I think about. And so it was late in 2013, that I thought that maybe I had quite a largish stash of fabric and perhaps I should try to use a lot of it up in 2014 instead of buying more. The same went for the yarns' stash and sewing project patterns and kits. Use them up! So not buying new 'stuff' was sort of the plan...

Ahem...cough cough...3 balls of Red Heart SuperSaver in Royal Blue that I had ordered last year, arrived at Yarn Over last week, ready for me to pick up...


And in the mail this week...from that little shop at Maleny...


A little something for my 'Sewing themed' fabric collection...


And also in the mail this week; ordered online late December 2013 from a lovely little shop called Whatever, Where-ever...getting organised for Christmases in the future!

Pattern beautifully wrapped and tied with a bow by Helen who owns Whatever, Where-ever
By the way, Helen has a sale on at her store at the moment...she sent me an email to let me know...I'm not saying anything else! lol

6 comments:

Janice said...

The only resolution worth making is to enjoy life...every minute of it....so I wish you continued joy in adding to your stock of fabrics and yarns ! Happy New Year. Jx

Maria said...

LOL. Nice yarns, fabrics and pattern just enjoy them...

Becky said...

LOL! You are too funny! I to need to use up some of my stash!

Susan said...

I think we all need to use our stashes...but most of us will continue to buy...and there is no harm in those purchases - they all belong to 2013!
In accounting terms we would have put them in the books as a 2013 expense!

Leanne said...

Beautiful goodies. I love them all.

Helen S said...

Which little shop in Maleny?? Love that fabric!!